Setting Up and Check Samples
Set up samples are useful both for setting up your OES or XRF instrument, as well as for transfer of your calibrations from one instrument to another. ARMI | MBH offers a wide variety of high quality set up samples of both ferrous and non-ferrous material. These set up samples are supplied as disks with a data sheet of compositional values. Breitlander glass monitor samples have traditionally been used as high-quality monitor samples for a variety of XRF applications, and are available through ARMI | MBH.
The ARMI | MBH portfolio includes the following SUS, check and monitor samples:
- Steels - Cast, Low-Alloy and High-Alloy
- Aluminum - Pure, Low-Alloy and High-Alloy
- Copper - w/ Impurities, Low-Alloy and High-Alloy
- Mg, Ni, Pb, Ti, Sn and Co Base Metals
- Check Samples
- Steel/Cast Iron
- Glass monitor samples for various applications (Breitlander)
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Vendor Compatible sets
Download the latest glass monitor catalog and have a look, or find them on our webshop.
If you don't find what you need contact us and our team of experts can help you find the right SUS/monitor sample for your needs.