Disc grinder for metal sample preparation
The HK-200 is a robust desktop disc grinder designed for the preparation of metals for analysis by XRF and Optical Emission (OE). This cost effective disc grinder uses self-adhesive grinding paper attached to a 200 mm diameter rotating disc that can easily be changed between samples. The HK 200 is a simple solution for basic grinding and polishing needs for XRF and OE sample preparation.
Key Benefits include:
- Desk-top model for space savings
- Multiple types of grinding paper available for different materials and finishes
- Designed for easy cleaning
- Various magnetic holders available for samples of different shapes and sizes
- Built with steel cabinet for durability and long service life