The automatic fusion machine with innovative features
The autofluxer is an automatic fusion machine for XRF and ICP/AAS with up to 4 stations arranged on a compact footprint of only 18.5 square inch.
With simple, clearly arranged controls, function display and status indicator the Autofluxer offers the most simple to use flux machine available. Applications range from mining to the process industry of minerals, cements, glasses ceramics, slags, and many other inorganic products.
Bring the power of fusion to your laboratory with this simple safe and cost effective sample preparation solution.
autofluxer® Plus - new and unique features
- A fully automatic 4 position fusion instrument
- Prepare XRF beads with optional possibility backwards to prepare solution samples for ICP/AAS
- Mold sensors for each XRF station, preventing unintended start of melting cycle on a station without mold in place
- Advanced agitation function – circular, slightly vertical, forward, backward, pausing, time and speed adjustable
- Automatic and reproducible computer controlled flame temperature setting from 800°C to 1650°C with digital temperature display of each station during the complete process
- Automatic shut down at over-temperature to protect Pt-ware and against unintended high temperate setting
- Simple self locking crucible holder – no repair of any mechanism or pneumatics
- Restricted access capability for different technical levels of expertise – for the operator and the expert
Flexible for fusion both as solid or liquid samples, the autofluxer is the right choice for laboratories with changing or research applications. Autofluxer settings can be easily set in position for non-expert handling.